Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Days 24-30 - Today is Day 30!

Well it has been 30 days since I started my diet -- or should I say diets. I have lost a total of 18# in 30 days. 
This past week was the hardest for me since I haven't been feeling well and work is really stressing me out!

  
Anyways, I have been trying the nutritionist suggestions and I am not sure if it is right for me.  I had more energy when I was doing the whey protein and more success.  I might try to tweak both to make my own.
I have had a lot of positive reinforcement from friends, coworkers and family members but I have also had some people who don't understand why I am dieting and see it as a waste.  It's funny when you try to do something for yourself and people take it personally -- Umm .. it has nothing to do with you -- People are selfish.


Anyways -- I am looking forward to this weekend .. summer is finally here!!  I am hoping to get away for a camping trip with my friend Joey!  I need a nice weekend away from everything -- bills, work, school, family, boys, boys, and boys.

No comments: