Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 13, 14, 15 & 16 - Bad Bad Girl!!

Saturday

Yardsale day!!! I had a yardsale from 8 AM- 3 PM, I sold so many things that I loved but I am happy to get rid of. I am a bit of a clutter queen. I have an emotional attachment to everything I own, Yeah I am one of those people. Anyways I made out great $260.00!!! I took my mom out to dinner at Village Inn, one of our favorite restaurants. Yes, here comes the bad girl part -- I had fried clams. They didn't have them last time and I make it a point to have fried clams every summer ... I did say no to the fries, cole slaw and tartar sauce and went with a side salad w/vinegar & oil -- no croutons! They were the best clams I ever had in my life!!


Sunday

So I bargained with the guy about the buffet table and got him down to $175.00, I went and picked it up with my mom and we carried it up to the second floor of my place -- which nearly got us killed. It looks awesome and is the perfect piece for my dining-room! See ....



Market Basket is having a sale on lean cuisines 5/$10.00 .. What a deal! So I stocked up and tried the new steam bag ones -- For dinner I had the Chicken Pot Stickers (270 Calories) it was good, spicy .. which I liked! I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars.


Monday

I did not go to the gym this morning due to the fact that I was still sore from the yardsale. I am going to aim for Wednesday and Friday. I am really looking forward to meeting my nutritionist on Friday, I have been having a really hard time with cravings this week munching on carrots, cucumbers and mushrooms is not doing it for me. My dream meal would be a nice big juicy medium rare cheddar cheese burger on a buttery lightly toasted bun with a side of steak fries with a side of mayo for dipping with a large cherry coke. I want to bite into the burger and have the juices run down my face and all over my hands .... yes I have the ability to make a burger sound orgasmic.



Tuesday

I got up early this morning and went to the hospital to get my 3 month Thyroid levels checked. I know she is going to increase my medication. They say your Thyroid level should be between 0.34 - 5.6 -- This always varies depending on who you talk too. Well last time my Dr tested mine it was 74 .. yes .. SEVENTY FOUR .. She said "I don't know how you are functioning?" She said it was the 2nd highest levels she has ever seen. Unfortunately they make you start at the lowest dose and work yourself up to the correct does .. this takes so much time cause you have to wait 3 months to test your blood cause by then the new dosage is properly in your system. So we will see what it is this time. It's 10:51 AM and I am already debating on what I want to dinner. I might go with a Mexican meal tonight ... spice things up a bit - Arriba!



No comments: