Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 17 & 18 - Help!!

Wednsday

For dinner on Tuesday night I had the Shrimp Alfredo .. BARF!!  It was watery and tasted gross, I give it 0 out of 5 stars.



I got up and went to the gym yesterday morning, it was refreshing ... for dinner I had the meat sauce and spaghetti, it was so good!  I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

Thursday

I tried to get up and go to the gym again this morning but was unsuccessful.  I came into work an hour early to get stuff done.  I like it when no one is there, I am such a loner when it comes to working.  Yesterday one of my co-workers was jumping around telling me she had no work to do .. I wanted to punch her in her face, and scratch out her eyeballs.  I am a little over worked and stressed -- Can you tell?


Anyways, I am looking forward to my 1/2 day tomorrow and meeting with the nutritionist.  I am going to work on my list of questions and foods today!  Yeah!

No comments: