Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 11 & 12 - Finally!!

Thursday

I had the Tuscan Chicken (280 calories) for dinner on Wednesday, I must say it was one of the most filling dinners so far and very tasty!  I rate it a 4 out of 5 stars.




I have been wanted an antique buffet table for my dining room, I contacted a guy on Craigslist and I went to take a look one.  It is really pretty and the picture doesn't do it justice but it's $200, which was over my budget.  I am going to try and work out a price with him today and see if I can seal a deal!


For dinner on Thursday night I had the Asian style pot stickers (260 Calories).  I have been craving Chinese food this week, this was a good substitute for the cream cheese filled crab rangoon, hot & sour soup and peking raviolis -- which are my 3 favorite things!  I can't wait to go out and get some more of these, the rice was meh .. but the sauce was really good the the pot stickers were delicious.  I give this one a rating of 5 out of 5 starts!  YUMMY!


My mentor Matt called me from the road on his way to Colorado, it was so good to hear his voice and see how he was doing.  He was calling to check in and see how things were going, I told him I haven't cheated yet ... which is the truth!!  Looking forward to hearing from him again.  :-)

Friday

Yeah!!  I finally did, I made it to the gym this morning.  I felt so out of place with all the "in-shape" people.  One girl was flying on the elliptical for 45 minutes!!  I did the treadmill for 15 minutes and the elliptical for 10 minutes both at a good steady pace, heart rate was up and enough to break a sweat.  I know that doesn't sound like much of a workout, but I burned 120 calories.  I know I will start to work up to longer times and faster paces.

No comments: