Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 19 - Yeah for Weekends!!

Friday

Finally the weekend has arrived, for some reason this week felt so long.  I got up this morning and went to the gym, 22 minutes on the treadmill and 8 on the elliptical (with the moving arms).  I feel great, I notice whenever I go to the gym I have so much energy and I am in a better mood.  Plus I am very excited cause today is the day that I am going to meet my nutritionist!!!  I have all my blood work and I made tons of spreadsheets, I think she might think I am a little crazy.  I made a spreadsheet of the vegetables, fruits, meats and snacks I like -- I also listed my 5 favorite foods - Chinese food, Steak, Mexican, Sushi & Seafood.  I hope that we can come up with a way for me to eat more food -- the Coffin Diet worked great for the past 3 weeks but I am having mad cravings and just want to eat everything in site -- weird cravings too!  My report back on Monday should be interesting. 

After my appointment I hope to go see my adorable nephew River.  I got him some cute teething bibs with monkeys and another with doggies.

As for the weekend, I am going to get my car worked on Saturday morning -- it is making a squeaking noise .. my mom thinks it is the brakes.  Since I will be stranded with no car -- I am going to make Saturday a cleaning day .. I want to go thru and organize and clean everything, plus I have about 10 loads of laundry to do!! 

Sunday I am getting my eyebrows waxed in the morning and then going to relax for the day -- if I get all my cleaning done I am going to treat myself to a movie or maybe go for a walk in the State Forrest with the pup, if it isn't too hot.  My goal for next week is to go to the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I found this on the Internet -- It reminds me of my sisters vicious rabbit slippers -- This is for you Teenie!!

No comments: