Monday, April 23, 2012

Back Again ...

Well  -- I am back again -- I was not successful the first time with my diet.  It was way to drastic for me and I felt hungry all the time ... this time I am taking a different approach -- I am looking at it as a "Lifestyle Change."  I am not going to starve myself, if I am hungry I am going to eat BUT I am going to be cautious of what I eat.  This is my final week of school and I can't wait to have my weeknights back!  I am really looking forward to cooking at home, spending time with my fluffy children, cleaning, organizing and trying new things.  My friend Karen is on the diet with me and we are each others support team!  I really hope I lose some weight this time -- I should be at a goal weight of 160, which is almost DOUBLE what I am not, but I dont' care -- I love my body but I just want to be healthy. 



This morning I made a shake for breakfast, it had peach yogurt, a banana, ice and a scoop of whey protien, for lunch I had a choc whey protien shake and a turkey Waldorf salad, for snack I had another protien shake -- after work I am heading to the gym and then to the grocery store - I am thinking of making boneless pork chops, brown rice & quinoa and green beans and garlic.  I also need to do laundry .. Wa!  Anyways, hopefully I will have time tomorrow to check back in - It's nice to be back!

No comments: